Thats it, we're making our own club!
#21
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr1mAucaLlo">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr1mAucaLlo</a><!-- m -->

YES! This is what I want...a lowrider. I'ma build me 58 Plymouth Savoy...on 13in Daytons...
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM

Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
  Reply
#22
lol....Jeff, you'd look as at home in a low rider as Lee in a honda insight
2010 Civic Si
2019 4Runner TRD Off-Road
--------------------------
Past:  03 Xterra SE 4x4  |  05 Impreza 2.5RS  |  99.5 A4 Quattro 1.8T  |  01 Accord EX  |  90 Maxima GXE  |  96 Explorer XLT
  Reply
#23
SHO might be dead, I'm gonna ghostride the GL like its going out of style.
Why do people just post what they are thinking? Without thinking.

2012 Ford Mustang
1995 BMW 540i/A
1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
  Reply
#24
ScottyB Wrote:lol....Jeff, you'd look as at home in a low rider as Lee in a honda insight

Ha ha ha 8)
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply
#25
All it took was that video to convince myself that I wanted in on this shit... that was hilarious. I be all up on this bizznatch.
JackdaMak
2008 Pontiac G8 GT
2003 Dodge Stratus R/T
hesterjr@jmu.edu
  Reply
#26
I guess I am in by default, as evidenced by my use of Windex®.
2017 Mineral White BMW M240i Cabriolet
2014 White Platinum Pearl Explorer Sport

Living in the Alamo City.
210
  Reply


Forum Jump: