The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage



Madison Motorsports
Thats it, we're making our own club! - Printable Version

+- Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org)
+-- Forum: Madison Motorsports (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Lounge (https://forum.mmsports.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Thats it, we're making our own club! (/showthread.php?tid=5628)

Pages: 1 2


Thats it, we're making our own club! - Goodspeed - 03-16-2007

[Image: mmstunnazfs4.jpg]


- ViPER1313 - 03-16-2007

hahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahah. Im in fo SHO!


- BLAIR - 03-16-2007

YO.. after we finish polishing our RIMZ can we go over what the best way to properly get out of the car while ghost riding. Everytime i jump out i grab the steering wheel and pull the car into a hard left turn almost running me over as i dance next to my car. Its real dangerous.. I deff need some more practice. The ISAT practice session will do us all some good as profecting our BLANGIN skills WHAT WHATTTTT


- ViPER1313 - 03-16-2007

Rob is already an honorary member 8)

[Image: iceyhot1chopxx0.jpg]


- Jeff - 03-16-2007

This might be too ballin' fo me...


- WRXtranceformed - 03-16-2007

ViPER1313 Wrote:Rob is already an honorary member 8)

[Image: iceyhot1chopxx0.jpg]

LOL!!! :lol: :lol:

I'm in y0, cuz I like my beat down low and my top laid back.


- drivesideways46 - 03-16-2007

Ey! Can I get in on this...I mean...I got this trailer queen and all but I got money for Starbucks afterwards! 21 bucks playas!


[Image: 2006_0325WV4Life0006.jpg]


- Sijray21 - 03-16-2007

where's the pic of Feersty polishing his hub caps? that needs to get posted!

haha


- Dragon - 03-16-2007

Sijray21 Wrote:where's the pic of Feersty polishing his hub caps? that needs to get posted!

haha
I dunno man, hub caps might be an automatic disqualifier for membership.


- HAULN-SS - 03-16-2007

Even if they are spinnaz?


- Nis01 - 03-16-2007

I might miss practice... my gold rims ain't be sparklin and my stunna shades be on the fritz... Sad


- Dragon - 03-16-2007

HAULN-SS Wrote:Even if they are spinnaz?
I think that might be allowed, but only if they shine y0.


- Nick325is - 03-16-2007

My whip is broken so i suppose I'll have to ghost ride the bike :lol:




-Nick


- Jeff - 03-16-2007

Ghost riding the van might be hard to do....


- .RJ - 03-16-2007

What the hell is ghost riding?


- Jeff - 03-16-2007

You get moving...like 5mph...then jump out of the car (no one driving) and breakdance like...on the car... from what I understand


- Sijray21 - 03-16-2007

don't let your van get stolen while doing it though! hahaha


- Dragon - 03-16-2007

[Image: teen_wolf-bsp1.jpg]


- Goodspeed - 03-16-2007

.RJ Wrote:What the hell is ghost riding?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hJDLRCXR2ZM

Dat be OuR offishul song n trainin video y0. HoPe to C U there bra!


- JustinG - 03-16-2007

hahahaha, gotta love chattin at El Charros