BRR Auto-x in Verona #12 [Oct. 22]
#1
Was on MyAutoEvents.com and happened to come across the next BRR Auto-x at Verona. Its going to be held on October 22nd. The last turn out was amazing. Hopefully we can pull it off again, this is a month ahead of time and people are registering so I figured I'd post this up. Can you tell I'm hooked? You will be too :lol: Come out and have way too much fun!

Just noticed that Homecoming is the day before this event...

EDIT: Linked
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=6101&psrnd=.34862076332331151783813220034930725047">http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frm ... 4930725047</a><!-- m -->
  Reply
#2
yeah ill be in this one too.
2020 Ford Raptor
2009 Z06
1986.5 Porsche 928S
  Reply
#3
Nis01 Wrote:Can you tell I'm hooked? You will be too :lol: Come out and have way too much fun!

Just noticed that Homecoming is the day before this event...

haha - it's just a downward spiral after that Wink

i'm going to try and be there, i'm planning on coming for the HoMMecoMMing party...there is one planned right? (pushes..pushes)
'19 Golf R

Intro
J Ray's Top Ten

Previous: '99 BMW Z3 2.8L | 2019 Honda Ridgeline | 2010 VW GTI | 2008 CBR 600RR | 2005 Nissan Titan SE King | 2003 Honda CBR 600RR | 1998 Integra RS | 1998 Suzuki GS500e | 1999 Honda Civic Si | 1986 VW GTI 8v
  Reply
#4
Registered in FS, which stands for Fast Stock. Smile
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
  Reply
#5
Yeah. I'm planning on driving. See the cruiser get ready for new tires.
--
Aaron

"Early to bed and early to rise probably indicates unskilled labor." - John Ciardi
  Reply
#6
The family hauler will be there...squeelin them shits. :twisted:

How does one know what class to register under? I read on the last one there was a general Novice catagory...I assume I'm in that?

EDIT- Might not be able to run a minivan.... :oops: Cry

[Image: van_autox_sigII.jpg]
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM

Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
  Reply
#7
TurboOmni08 Wrote:The family hauler will be there...squeelin them shits. :twisted:

How does one know what class to register under? I read on the last one there was a general Novice catagory...I assume I'm in that?

google SCCA rulebook. YOu can read through the categories but yeah, just pick whatever (H-Stock?) and select Novice.
Two feet.
  Reply
#8
I believe that since you have fiddled with the boost (you do have a boost controller, I believe I read that) you are automatically placed in SM.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
  Reply
#9
It doesn't matter all that much cause he'll just be put into Novice nor will he be even competitive in a Minivan. Jeff having fun and staying safe is more important than that other nonsense.
Two feet.
  Reply
#10
Andy Wrote:It doesn't matter all that much cause he'll just be put into Novice nor will he be even competitive in a Minivan. Jeff having fun and staying safe is more important than that other nonsense.

I'm all about jeff having a blast (which he will) and being safe, but he asked what class he should register under, and that would be SM-Novice. Smile
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
  Reply
#11
Ryan T Wrote:
Andy Wrote:It doesn't matter all that much cause he'll just be put into Novice nor will he be even competitive in a Minivan. Jeff having fun and staying safe is more important than that other nonsense.

I'm all about jeff having a blast (which he will) and being safe, but he asked what class he should register under, and that would be SM-Novice. Smile

You should just sack up and let him drive your car. Big Grin
Two feet.
  Reply
#12
Andy Wrote:It doesn't matter all that much cause he'll just be put into Novice nor will he be even competitive in a Minivan. Jeff having fun and staying safe is more important than that other nonsense.

Nor will he be able to run in a minivan. Here is the section of the rule book.

3.1 ELIGIBLE VEHICLES
A Solo event is open to any vehicle that can pass safety inspection,
has the minimum bodywork specified by these Rules, and is properly
muffled, except that vehicles with wheelbases exceeding 116
inches may be excluded by the Event Chairman if he determines, at
his discretion, that they cannot readily negotiate the course. This
decision shall be made in advance if possible and included in the
advance publicity and supplementary regulations. Cars need not be
licensed or licensable for road use, so long as they otherwise comply
with these Rules.

Cars designated as being of a model year later than the current year
are not eligible to compete in Divisional, Tour, or Solo National
Championships, unless they have been specifically classed by the
SEB. A newly-classed vehicle is not eligible for the current yearÔÇÖs
Solo National Championships unless its listing was published no
later than the July issue of SportsCar.

Unstable vehicles with a high center of gravity and a narrow track,
including SUVÔÇÖs, minivans, and 4WD pickups, must be excluded
(e.g. Suzuki Samurai, Jeep CJ series, and GEO Tracker/Suzuki
Sidekick)
. Extra caution should be exercised with non-traditional
vehicles, e.g. trucks using racing slicks.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news , but those high CG vehicles just aren't safe for SCCA sanctioned autocross.
Ray
BRR-SCCA Solo Registar
  Reply
#13
Cry Thanks for letting me know though!
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM

Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
  Reply
#14
Guess ya gotta auto-x the sebring now Smile
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
  Reply
#15
Off to a great start. Should be a lot of fun. Sorry about the van thing Jeff...

Way to step it up Aaron. :lol:
  Reply
#16
Nis01 Wrote:Sorry about the van thing Jeff...

Most people say that in general... :lol: It really is a shame, it would have been fun. The Sebring's transmission is on the esplode list I think so I am trying to take it easy on her. Might take Sylvia's PT out....but for now...just watching.
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM

Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
  Reply
#17
TurboOmni08 Wrote:
Nis01 Wrote:Sorry about the van thing Jeff...

Most people say that in general... :lol: It really is a shame, it would have been fun. The Sebring's transmission is on the esplode list I think so I am trying to take it easy on her. Might take Sylvia's PT out....but for now...just watching.

Would the PT be allowed in? Strikes me as a High CG vehicle
Two feet.
  Reply
#18
Andy Wrote:
TurboOmni08 Wrote:
Nis01 Wrote:Sorry about the van thing Jeff...

Most people say that in general... :lol: It really is a shame, it would have been fun. The Sebring's transmission is on the esplode list I think so I am trying to take it easy on her. Might take Sylvia's PT out....but for now...just watching.

Would the PT be allowed out? Strikes me as a High CG vehicle

PT Cruiser Turbo is in GS, non-turbo in HS.
Ray
BRR-SCCA Solo Registar
  Reply
#19
May have to change my registration to SS :twisted: Momma may be bringing the vette up for me to beat on.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
  Reply
#20
Ryan T Wrote:May have to change my registration to SS :twisted: Momma may be bringing the vette up for me to beat on.
LoL. Goodspeed.. have the camera ready for one hell of a good show. :lol:
  Reply


Forum Jump: