BRR Autocross in Verona 9/10
I'm out, I'm supposed to work tomorrow afternoon and my bike is busted (no, I did NOT crash it again!).
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
.RJ Wrote:I'm out, I'm supposed to work tomorrow afternoon and my bike is busted (no, I did NOT crash it again!).

Drive Down the Racekar!
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
  Reply
That's busted too. Well, I'm off. See you guys there.
Two feet.
  Reply
We'll be stopping by after lunch, maybe go to Dave's Taverna in the 'burg afterwards?

Unfortunately, the rear tire on the VFR is corded - so we'll be bringing the WRX. Should've signed up Smile
My two feet.
  Reply
Woot! What a blast. Had a great time watching and driving. Thumbs up for all of the club participation, and thanks again DJ for letting me borrow your helmet. I'll give it to you either Tues. or Wed.

Lets see some pics! :o
  Reply
Great time guys, once again I had a blast (even though I now have a retarded looking tan/sunburn thing) and it was great to see all you MM'ers out there. Pics coming soon, I have tons of pics and videos to sort through Big Grin Video coming when my other, much newer computer is non-broke

Adam: I have your camera/memory card so i'll get those back to you asap
  Reply
great time, now im hooked, shea you did an awesome job, now i know some of the limits of my car, gonna have to do a few more to get used to the brakes and i need to be more aggressive. but im just glad i imporved from one run to the other.
  Reply
The current students were really impressive especially the new guys. Special mention has to be given to Chan for his two wheeling, ebrake exploits.
Two feet.
  Reply
def had a blast...

i def will be tracking my land boat next time..

your a fun gang to hang out with and watch some auto-x with

i have some pics and video of blair;s vr6 run somewhere
  Reply
I had a blast. That was one of the more challenging auto-x courses that I've driven in Verona. Maybe it was just the whole dogbone section, but it was awesome! Supra really impressed me and I know I put on a good show with the almost donut.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
  Reply
^^ The spin out was so badass. I think the crowd needed a show and they got it. I still don't know how you didn't take out the wall of cones.. Tongue
  Reply
good times.. probs to shea the new auto x master with some sick ass times.

awesome to see a big MM turnout
78 Audi 80 / Fox
74 Audi Fox
75 diesel benz
03 jetta wagon TDI -DD
01 jeep Cherokee
84 rabbit GTI
98 Jetta TDI (motor swap)
92 Porsche C2

MM forums... where topics get OFF-TOPIC with a quickness
  Reply
[Image: IMG_1216.jpg]
[Image: img1219kv7.jpg]
[Image: img1230zg4.jpg]
[Image: img1233av2.jpg]
[Image: img1235ct9.jpg]
[Image: img1240pi1.jpg]
[Image: img1242hh2.jpg]
[Image: img1245dm3.jpg]
[Image: img1248qf8.jpg]
[Image: img1252ap3.jpg]
[Image: img1253za5.jpg]
[Image: img1263io8.jpg]
[Image: img1267fe4.jpg]
[Image: img1268nk5.jpg]

More coming...
  Reply
[Image: img1287jl5.jpg]
[Image: img1289uj3.jpg]
[Image: img1290mn7.jpg]
[Image: img1292by7.jpg]

Those are pretty much all the pics, I took much more video than I did pics so the video is coming...soon...hopefully....can't wait to make it.
Current: '20 Kia Stinger GT2 RWD | '20 Yamaha R3 | '04 Lexus IS300 SD
Past: '94 Mazda RX-7 | '04 Lexus IS300 (RIP) | '00 Jeep XJ | '99 Mazda 10AE Miata | '88 Toyota Supra Turbo

My MM Movies - Watch Them Here
  Reply
dang it! i wanted to go so bad... when i woke up this morning i was dead tired and couldnt move, hopefully there will be another auto x soon...

looking forward to the vids..
Imola Yellow 20th ae VW GTI


"that'll happen.."
  Reply
Thanks MM for coming out today!

Results are here http://www.brr-scca.org/09102006.htm

Pictures are here http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictur...2102020049
Ray
BRR-SCCA Solo Registar
  Reply
^^ Pictures look great. Thanks for inviting all of us out there.
  Reply
Pictures look awesome Ray! Thanks for taking so much time to organize these events for everyone and put the pictures up and the results and everything. Also, congrats on fastest PAX time of the day. Smile

Had an absolute blast.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
  Reply
as stated before, wow i'm a really bad autoxer. i need to learn to not plow the subaru everywhere. i was way down on the sidewalls after lookin at my tires. congrats to shea for tearin up novice and the rest of us. i didnt get to take many pics, but the ones i have are mostly of me, shea and blair. i'll have them up soon
1994 Ford Ranger
2004 Honda S2000
2007 BMW X3
  Reply
awesome pics! i'll be there next time! Big Grin

that dub is awesome!
'19 Golf R

Intro
J Ray's Top Ten

Previous: '99 BMW Z3 2.8L | 2019 Honda Ridgeline | 2010 VW GTI | 2008 CBR 600RR | 2005 Nissan Titan SE King | 2003 Honda CBR 600RR | 1998 Integra RS | 1998 Suzuki GS500e | 1999 Honda Civic Si | 1986 VW GTI 8v
  Reply


Forum Jump: