It would be relentless if I carried on for months and years... Only Derecola will do that. This is the first time you've told me you'd given up on it... I get one poke.
I Am Mike
4 wheels: '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)
No longer onyachin.
Quote:You guys are fucking
Jeff Wrote:Gay... Proof. /thread.
:wink:
j/k, I like the truck. Keep doing whatever it is you're doing, gives me hope!
Goodspeed Wrote:gives me hope!
But what about change?
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
There is no change, only Zuul.
'76 911S | '14 328xi | '17 GTI | In memoriam: '08 848, '85 944
"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
man, so much hate on the truck - i don't get it
it's a pretty nice truck IMO, nice buy - lets see some daytime pics now :-P
way to 'treat yourself' ;-)
For a truck to really be useful in construction or any kind of heavy duty that trucks are known for (other than towing), you really need at bare minimum a 6 foot bed. I know from experience from working in construction with 3 different trucks. But like everyone said Ryan doesn't need that kind of utility and I think that's a great truck for what he's going to use it for!
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004
2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium
Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
RJ forgot to check the "Ugly delete" option.
nice miniva...err truck, seems like it would be a good fit for anyone who doesnt need 11,000,000ty pound towing capacity. (and anyone who wants a tough looking minivan  )
I saw a guy towing a c4 corvette on a full steel deck trailer with one at summit once. it definately looked like it was strugling but if it can handle that it can handle anything. Despite the past history of honda v6 transmissions not even being able to tow people in the passenger seat. :p
No sportscars for .RJ? That makes me sad....and you should move to So Cal.
2017 Mineral White BMW M240i Cabriolet
2014 White Platinum Pearl Explorer Sport
Living in the Alamo City.
210
I'm patiently waiting.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
First tank - 18mpg, mixed highway/city. I am driving it pretty easy until the motor breaks in, it still feels a little tight. 400 miles total on it now.
And heated chairs fucking money.
That is all
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
.RJ Wrote:it still feels a little tight
dare i say it...."so does your sister" :lol:
to me, it never gets old
Sijray21 Wrote:.RJ Wrote:it still feels a little tight
dare i say it...."so does your sister" :lol:
I guess it's meant to be a joke but that's really not true.
Two feet.
Gotta be better than my mom at least.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
hold on a sec.....
yeah definately better than your mom
Evan Wrote:hold on a sec.....
yeah definately better than your mom
lol
Two feet.
w00t!
1994 Ford Ranger
2004 Honda S2000
2007 BMW X3
not mine, just borrowing it for a week.
it pulls hard, the engine sounds beautiful at WOT and the sound comes from behind you. as my friend Andrew put it: "it just puts a smile on your face." I haven't really driven it that hard because as I said before, its not mine, but damn its really really fun.
1994 Ford Ranger
2004 Honda S2000
2007 BMW X3
Who is letting you borrow a NSX for a week, and why? /wtf
Jealous, and want. Bring it to H'burg so we can cruise for ho's on campus.
Nice Maeng.
2017 Mineral White BMW M240i Cabriolet
2014 White Platinum Pearl Explorer Sport
Living in the Alamo City.
210
I've always wanted to take one of those for a spin. They catch a lot of flak but I think they are awesome cars. There are a few nice ones around here in Ballantyne that always get me H&B'd.
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004
2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium
Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
|