Carguys November 10-11 Shenandoah
#21
who invited you anyway?
SM #55 | 06 Titan | 12 Focus | 06 Exige | 14 CX-5
  Reply
#22
the deer that fucked your car up did
1994 Ford Ranger
2004 Honda S2000
2007 BMW X3
  Reply
#23
that wasnt a deer, that was kaan's mom looking for food.
SM #55 | 06 Titan | 12 Focus | 06 Exige | 14 CX-5
  Reply
#24
oh, bring your shit anyway we will do an alignment in the paddock with some camel toe plates.
SM #55 | 06 Titan | 12 Focus | 06 Exige | 14 CX-5
  Reply
#25
I'm not going to be able to make this - I just dont have the funds or time. Front end of the SHO has something horribly wrong with it (feels like axle hop thats gonna tear the front end of the car off on acceleration.) Sorry Andy.
Why do people just post what they are thinking? Without thinking.

2012 Ford Mustang
1995 BMW 540i/A
1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
  Reply
#26
No big deal. I'm not going either. Since Evan is out of town, I'm taking the opportunity to spend some time with his mom.
Two feet.
  Reply
#27
wow, that was terrible. it doenst even make sense.
SM #55 | 06 Titan | 12 Focus | 06 Exige | 14 CX-5
  Reply
#28
let me translate for you, roundeye. since you will be in winchester, andy is going to engage in anal intercourse with the woman who gave birth to you.
1994 Ford Ranger
2004 Honda S2000
2007 BMW X3
  Reply
#29
I'm in training and I just lol'ed... a lot.
'76 911S | '14 328xi | '17 GTI | In memoriam: '08 848, '85 944

"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
  Reply
#30
Maengelito Wrote:let me translate for you, roundeye. since you will be in winchester, andy is going to engage in anal intercourse with the woman who gave birth to you.

unlike most asian boys in their 20s, I dont live with my mother, which is why it doesnt make sense if im in winchester or not.

But I guess Andy needs something since Joan will be at Summit with me.
SM #55 | 06 Titan | 12 Focus | 06 Exige | 14 CX-5
  Reply
#31
Evan Wrote:unlike most asian boys in their 20s, I dont live with my mother, which is why it doesnt make sense if im in winchester or not.

i dont live with my mom, andy doesnt live with his mom and jayray doesnt live with his mom, but just for good measure:

Apoc Wrote:Perhaps it's the crack but didn't you used to have a haircut like this just a little less homosexual?

[Image: bowl.jpg]

[Image: 1489861927_06c3c06ca2.jpg]
1994 Ford Ranger
2004 Honda S2000
2007 BMW X3
  Reply
#32
Apoc Wrote:I just lol'ed... a lot.

+1 :lol:
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
#33
4.5 hours track time.
at least an hour on the skidpad.
great weather
free dinner on saturday

you guys missed out

[Image: 220217635-M.jpg]
[Image: 220173063-M.jpg]


coolest car there (driven by a gigantic douche of course)
[Image: 220209287-M.jpg]
SM #55 | 06 Titan | 12 Focus | 06 Exige | 14 CX-5
  Reply


Forum Jump: