Hyperfest - from Harrisonburg
#61
i won't be a liaison for this event, but i still reserve the privilege to make people "chug, bitch."
I Am Mike
4 wheels:  '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)

No longer onyachin.
  Reply
#62
I've tryed to get as many people out as possible, but we are going to have to change the climate of MM. Hyperfest will let us take notes.

Once school gets back in session, we will make this thing happen big time.
--
Aaron

"Early to bed and early to rise probably indicates unskilled labor." - John Ciardi
  Reply
#63
bassmangrammy Wrote:but we are going to have to change the climate of MM.

:?:
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
#64
bassmangrammy Wrote:...but we are going to have to change the climate of MM.

To late. It's already frozen over.
  Reply
#65
hate hate hate
2013 Cadillac ATS....¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
  Reply
#66
[quote="bassmangrammy"] but we are going to have to change the climate of MM. [\quote]

I've already cut back on my posting... what else do you want me to do? Wink just remember its not an MM tech shed... its my tech shed and my climate... visit me at your own risk. if you see long lines... i'd stay away... i wouldnt want to hurt peoples feelings.
#99 - 2000 Civic Si (Future H2 Car, Former H1 car)
IPGparts.com, AutoFair Honda, Amsoil, QuikLatch Fasteners
NASA-MA Tech Inspector (Retired)
  Reply
#67
HAULN-SS Wrote:hate hate hate

Are you going to contribute anything to this discussion, or fling poop?
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
#68
contribute
2013 Cadillac ATS....¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
  Reply
#69
*sigh*

I give up.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
#70
All I'm doing is trying to get people to the track. And I'll continue to try.

I'm looking forward to Hyperfest!
--
Aaron

"Early to bed and early to rise probably indicates unskilled labor." - John Ciardi
  Reply
#71
bassmangrammy Wrote:All I'm doing is trying to get people to the track. And I'll continue to try.

I'm looking forward to Hyperfest!

agreed, i'm always really antsy just before goin to the track. it should be a good time and i look forward to meeting some of the newer faces.
1994 Ford Ranger
2004 Honda S2000
2007 BMW X3
  Reply
#72
bassmangrammy Wrote:All I'm doing is trying to get people to the track. And I'll continue to try.

Of course, and all of the track 'regulars' want to help as well.

But what did you mean with your 'climate' statement? While we're trying to help here, its frustrating when we dont know whats going on, and you throw something out there and never expand on it.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
#73
I took the "climate" comment to mean that as of right now, the current members don't come to the track, and he's trying to change that climate and get them out here to meet us, so they know we aren't complete jack holes. I think you all are making this bigger than it is. Just let them come out and meet us at the track. If the "liason" thing doesn't pan out, well too bad, but at least we got to meet one new member, Jon, I think his name is.
2019 Impreza Sport
  Reply
#74
Jewels Wrote:I took the "climate" comment to mean that as of right now, the current members don't come to the track
+1

I thought the same thing, not everything is a jab at the older track guys.

I see this as a way for some of the current MM students to get out to the track with a group that there just to check things out. We always say "just come out to the track", but for someone that's never been or doesn't know the older guys it is probably a little intimidating. With the Liason program it's like having an MM field trip to the track. It's lower commitment and easier to go in an organized group of people you already know.

I'm not instructing or racing (although I will have classroom stuff), so I'll have time to chat with any of the MM guys who show up. Feel free to stop by and say hi! (black 325)
1993 BMW 325is
Sgt. Slaughter
  Reply
#75
That's exactly what I meant. Well said hunter. I'm just trying to put the motorsport back in MM.
--
Aaron

"Early to bed and early to rise probably indicates unskilled labor." - John Ciardi
  Reply
#76
Mark with the Fox and possibly Peter with the E36, are coming to hyperfest for the liaison program.
--
Aaron

"Early to bed and early to rise probably indicates unskilled labor." - John Ciardi
  Reply
#77
bassmangrammy Wrote:Mark with the Fox and possibly Peter with the E36, are coming to hyperfest for the liaison program.

Peter cant come but we got a few others comming.
  Reply
#78
Im going to run over all the dick head alumni in my commander.. watch out
78 Audi 80 / Fox
74 Audi Fox
75 diesel benz
03 jetta wagon TDI -DD
01 jeep Cherokee
84 rabbit GTI
98 Jetta TDI (motor swap)
92 Porsche C2

MM forums... where topics get OFF-TOPIC with a quickness
  Reply


Forum Jump: