ohhhh e36... you hurt my heart!
#41
HAULN-SS Wrote:You'd think he would've cleaned it up a little better before taking pictures...what's the catch? Wrecked possibly? There's a lot of curb rash on the rims

:?:

Looks pretty clean to me... that price is the going rate for an E36 M3 in good shape.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
#42
Just called. It's in good shape. Can anyone run a carfax on it? WBSBG9338XEY81292 I'll be able to look at it on Sunday, but there's other interested parties that'll be seeing it earlier. Hmm...
.RJ Wrote:Looks pretty clean to me... that price is the going rate for an E36 M3 in good shape.
I think it's a bit on the cheap side for sure. Especially for a 99.
My Tumblr
2008 Felt F75 - Pedal Power
  Reply
#43
[Image: IMG_2504.jpg]

The doors look all marred up or dirty or something

[Image: IMG_2505.jpg]

shit all in the floor, and there's dirt all around the gas cap
2013 Cadillac ATS....¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
  Reply
#44
jeez picky on the cleanliness! I'm sure thats just how the doors look in the sunlight. sure looks nice to me.
1996 BMW 328is white │ 89 BMW 325i track car │84 BMW 325e for sale!│Past: 94 Honda Del Sol S, 2003 Toyota 4Runner V8 Limited, 1996 BMW 328i

e30/e36 parts for sale... PM me
  Reply
#45
Chris Wrote:jeez picky on the cleanliness!

Derek is just bored.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
#46
I dunno - it always bugs me when people put pictures of a car up for sale and havent detailed the shit out of it. I'm sure if they wanted they could even pay to have it done, and tack that 200$ on to the price of the car and break even, and in many cases come ahead
2013 Cadillac ATS....¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
  Reply
#47
Hey jackie boy

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/c...14354.html
Two feet.
  Reply
#48
Andy Wrote:Hey jackie boy

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/c...14354.html

psssst....Jack's moving to San Fran :-P

i once looked at an M3 with very similar pictures.

I went to go look at the car (asking 12.5k) and it had a broken fog light, cracked winshield, misaligned front bumper, tires with barely any tread, lowered with some suspension (owner "didn't know it had an aftermarket suspension), and some other misc things....soo dissapointed Sad
'19 Golf R

Intro
J Ray's Top Ten

Previous: '99 BMW Z3 2.8L | 2019 Honda Ridgeline | 2010 VW GTI | 2008 CBR 600RR | 2005 Nissan Titan SE King | 2003 Honda CBR 600RR | 1998 Integra RS | 1998 Suzuki GS500e | 1999 Honda Civic Si | 1986 VW GTI 8v
  Reply
#49
Sijray21 Wrote:psssst....Jack's moving to San Fran :-P

I'll drive it out :lol:
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
#50
Sijray21 Wrote:psssst....Jack's movED to San Fran :-P

fixed

:wink:
  Reply
#51
someone post up a link for an e36 m3 sedan those are so much better.
2020 Ford Raptor
2009 Z06
1986.5 Porsche 928S
  Reply
#52
I'm sorry... the red car looks like no good. 2 years older. More miles. Basically the same price.
My Tumblr
2008 Felt F75 - Pedal Power
  Reply
#53
But there's always one of these... drooooool... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/car/367327439.html">http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/car/367327439.html</a><!-- m -->
My Tumblr
2008 Felt F75 - Pedal Power
  Reply
#54
GTUs? I'd hit that like a spec miata. Sweet cars Smile
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
#55
JackoliciousLegs Wrote:But there's always one of these... drooooool... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/car/367327439.html">http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/car/367327439.html</a><!-- m -->

For that price get a turbo?

I mean, the GTUs was cool, but...
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
  Reply
#56
Yeah... man, the bay has TONS of sick cars. I'm like a prepubescent boy in maeng's mom's house.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/367094501.html">http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/367094501.html</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/366186195.html">http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/366186195.html</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/car/365026463.html">http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/car/365026463.html</a><!-- m -->
My Tumblr
2008 Felt F75 - Pedal Power
  Reply
#57
CaptainHenreh Wrote:For that price get a turbo?
I decided if I were to ever get an FC again, it'd be an NA track whore.
My Tumblr
2008 Felt F75 - Pedal Power
  Reply
#58
Mmmm.... Porsche Smile

RS-replica... someday.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
#59
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/car/367546048.html">http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/car/367546048.html</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/367350055.html">http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/367350055.html</a><!-- m -->
so many pretties...
My Tumblr
2008 Felt F75 - Pedal Power
  Reply
#60
Andy Wrote:Hey jackie boy

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/c...14354.html

doesn't that car have the wrong front bumper for a M3?
  Reply


Forum Jump: