happy mother freak'n birthday! rex you make sure you take GOOD care of her!
#99 - 2000 Civic Si (Future H2 Car, Former H1 car)
IPGparts.com, AutoFair Honda, Amsoil, QuikLatch Fasteners
NASA-MA Tech Inspector (Retired)
Happy Birthday Jewels!! And I must say, today is a fanrastic day to be born. I can't think of a better day...
Current: 1985 LS1 Corvette | 2014 328i Wagon F31
Former: 2010 Ford Edge | 1999 Integra GS
I have a little bit of a rub near lock but if you are turned to lock on a track there are other problems already...
Jewels Wrote:Steve85 Wrote:Happy Birthday Jewels!! And I must say, today is a fanrastic day to be born. I can't think of a better day...
Is it your birthday too? 
'tis :thumbup:
Current: 1985 LS1 Corvette | 2014 328i Wagon F31
Former: 2010 Ford Edge | 1999 Integra GS
I have a little bit of a rub near lock but if you are turned to lock on a track there are other problems already...
Well Happy Birthday to you Steve!
2019 Impreza Sport
Happy birthday you two
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004
2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium
Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
Jewels Wrote:Well Happy Birthday to you Steve!
Thanks!
(end hijack)
Current: 1985 LS1 Corvette | 2014 328i Wagon F31
Former: 2010 Ford Edge | 1999 Integra GS
I have a little bit of a rub near lock but if you are turned to lock on a track there are other problems already...
Happy birthday both of you!
2020 Ford Raptor
2009 Z06
1986.5 Porsche 928S
happy birfs!
2010 Civic Si
2019 4Runner TRD Off-Road
--------------------------
Past: 03 Xterra SE 4x4 | 05 Impreza 2.5RS | 99.5 A4 Quattro 1.8T | 01 Accord EX | 90 Maxima GXE | 96 Explorer XLT
Happy Birthday Jewels!!!
2002 Honda CBRF4i
2005 Jeep Wrangler X
2001 R6