rofl, he mad no sense and we responded with :?:
i remember him saying something about someones fire crotch.
I Am Mike
4 wheels: '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)
No longer onyachin.
fire crotch?
wow, it is true.
"MM forums... where topics get OFF-TOPIC with a quickness"
94 Civic VX 92HP!!
1992 Ranger Sport
right, anyways. $1.99 burgers at sheetz are great!
christo Wrote:right, anyways. $1.99 burgers at sheetz are great!
last thing i hate at sheetz was some breakfast sandwich. steak cheese, tomato and some hippie-fied sauce.
94 Civic VX 92HP!!
1992 Ranger Sport
lillitnn92 Wrote:fire crotch?
Yeah it was something to that affect in a completely joking fashion. I don't know why they wouldnt get it. This is what I said:
It's a jungle down there, fire crotch, hahahahha, just playing.
When I reread things I make sure they make sense to me, but maybe what I say requires some reading into. And most don't want to read into what I am saying when they see one of my posts, so the :?: is an easy way to boost their post count and make me look like an idiot. If I honestly doesn't make sense I understand the legitimacy of using the said :?:. I mean sometimes it gets out of hand as well. If some said a :?:, why does it need to be said again:?: So one person doesn't understand what I said, it is just perpetuating the situation by throwing in another :?: and honestly it is childish.
2017 Mineral White BMW M240i Cabriolet
2014 White Platinum Pearl Explorer Sport
Living in the Alamo City.
210
Rob, talking about another dude's crotch definately deserves a bunch of :?:
It just aint right
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
i lied in the profanity thread, we are childish. and again, what makes sense to you may not make sense to someone who has no idea what you're thinking at the moment.
I Am Mike
4 wheels: '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)
No longer onyachin.
lillitnn92 Wrote:christo Wrote:right, anyways. $1.99 burgers at sheetz are great!
last thing i hate at sheetz was some breakfast sandwich. steak cheese, tomato and some hippie-fied sauce.
i don't do the MTO anymore, as good as it is. i had a bad experience a few years back that involved flies in my sandwich because it had been sitting out so long.
Mmm... MTO.
I'm gonna hit that up when I come back for the car show. And... DAVE'S!!!!!!!! Its been so long....... :tear:
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
.RJ Wrote:Mmm... MTO.
I'm gonna hit that up when I come back for the car show. And... DAVE'S!!!!!!!! Its been so long....... :tear:
GYRO!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:
94 Civic VX 92HP!!
1992 Ranger Sport
Feersty Wrote:is an easy way to boost their post count and make me look like an idiot.
If I honestly doesn't make sense
first i highly doubt anyone here is THAT concerned about boosting their post count, and secondly you honestly doesnt't make sense
omg my post count is the uber! +1 woooooooooooo i'm so happy now!
rob, now i know why you post in the appearance forum on HT! it is the only worthless forum that still allows your posts to count towards that magical number!
I Am Mike
4 wheels: '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)
No longer onyachin.
lillitnn92 Wrote:.RJ Wrote:Mmm... MTO.
I'm gonna hit that up when I come back for the car show. And... DAVE'S!!!!!!!! Its been so long....... :tear:
GYRO!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:
damn i might go get one tonight!
REED Wrote:Feersty Wrote:is an easy way to boost their post count and make me look like an idiot.
If I honestly doesn't make sense
first i highly doubt anyone here is THAT concerned about boosting their post count, and secondly you honestly doesnt't make sense
:thumbup:
2017 Mineral White BMW M240i Cabriolet
2014 White Platinum Pearl Explorer Sport
Living in the Alamo City.
210
speaking of another hijacked thread...
...how is mike's post count soo high on h-t and this forum...how do you have time?!?!
mmmmmm....... cant wait!
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
He sits at a computer all day for a living, that's why. :roll:
Boy I wish I had the time to dick off all day at work and post on the internet. I'm sure the response will be: "well, I manage my time like an Ub3r3st of the ub3r 3l33t champion." Maybe someone's not working hard enough :wink:
I budget my time like the dominant person that I am, and I still wonder where the day went every day at 5 - 6 pm. Keep in mind that I wake up for work at 5:45. I sure can't worry about post count heh, I post maybe 2 or 3 per forum every night because I'm dead tired. Unless something really interests me and cuts into my allotted time for eating at night =p
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004
2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium
Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
theguywiththeSi Wrote:..how is mike's post count soo high on h-t and this forum...how do you have time?!?! 
ryan did it... i should only be around 6500 i think.
I Am Mike
4 wheels: '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)
No longer onyachin.
Maeng has 18,000 posts....
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
post count? we don't need no stinking post count!
94 Civic VX 92HP!!
1992 Ranger Sport
|