Thinking about buying a newish car
Yeah, the newer Tundras are just absolutely massive Smile Nice though. The new GM trucks are supposed to be really nice too but I'm not going anywhere near them.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
Mike Wrote:
Ginger Wrote:I'd actually beg to differ... but that's a matter for another time and place.

use quotes, bitch.

I didn't expect 3 posts in 10 seconds Tongue At any rate, I'm sure you knew what I was referring to... but there's no need to piss up this thread over finance. Especially since it just makes me feel bad for not having any.
When it comes to Ryan Jenkins, the story ends with me putting him in the wall.

2009 Speed Triple | 2006 DR-Z400SM | 1999 CBR600F4 | 1998 Jeep Cherokee

-Ginger
  Reply
Start a new thread then Smile
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
Ginger Wrote:there's no need to piss up this thread over finance.

We piss up every thread!

You bought brand new, didn't you? I know this is true because it's what I told you not to do.
'76 911S | '14 328xi | '17 GTI | In memoriam: '08 848, '85 944

"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
  Reply
Apoc Wrote:I know this is true because it's what I told you not to do.

I still think it was the right move based on the deal on the 'truck' and the financing compared to used.

AYHSMB.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
shit. I knew this would happen.
2013 Cadillac ATS....¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
  Reply
:?:
When it comes to Ryan Jenkins, the story ends with me putting him in the wall.

2009 Speed Triple | 2006 DR-Z400SM | 1999 CBR600F4 | 1998 Jeep Cherokee

-Ginger
  Reply
It seems like from the context he bought the ridgeline?
2013 Cadillac ATS....¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
  Reply
HAULN-SS Wrote:It seems like from the context he bought the ridgeline?

Well i sure as shit didnt go take a picture of my neighbors new truck...
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
how many cupholders does it have? thats important.
2010 Civic Si
2019 4Runner TRD Off-Road
--------------------------
Past:  03 Xterra SE 4x4  |  05 Impreza 2.5RS  |  99.5 A4 Quattro 1.8T  |  01 Accord EX  |  90 Maxima GXE  |  96 Explorer XLT
  Reply
Eleventy. And a fucking built in cooler in the bed.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
Does it have hooks for securing a car seat?
2013 Cadillac ATS....¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
  Reply
for baby
2013 Cadillac ATS....¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
  Reply
HAULN-SS Wrote:for baby

good thing you clarified...i thought he was going to put the dog in it

:lol:

how are all those illegitimate babies coming RJ?
2010 Civic Si
2019 4Runner TRD Off-Road
--------------------------
Past:  03 Xterra SE 4x4  |  05 Impreza 2.5RS  |  99.5 A4 Quattro 1.8T  |  01 Accord EX  |  90 Maxima GXE  |  96 Explorer XLT
  Reply
I'll have to check the crawl spaces. I hope they're not out of fish heads.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply
very nice buy! glad you got what you really wanted.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
  Reply
all you haters suck my balls, indeed. Awesome truck, someone was towing a Miata with one at last weeks autocross. I didn't know they could tow that much. I like Ridgelines, a lot.
Current:
- 1993 325is Black/Black 97 STX Christine
-2015 Ford Fiesta ST OW Ms Fiesty
Past:
-2002 Ford Ranger 4.0 XL 5MT AKA Goldy Locks
  Reply
ScottyB Wrote:
HAULN-SS Wrote:for baby

good thing you clarified...i thought he was going to put the dog in it

:lol:

how are all those illegitimate babies coming RJ?

or girlfriends

:oops:
2013 Cadillac ATS....¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
  Reply
HAULN-SS Wrote:
ScottyB Wrote:
HAULN-SS Wrote:for baby

good thing you clarified...i thought he was going to put the dog in it

:lol:

how are all those illegitimate babies coming RJ?

or girlfriends

:oops:

they've got teeth.
I Am Mike
4 wheels:  '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)

No longer onyachin.
  Reply
Pickups with short beds are worthless. That is all.
Why do people just post what they are thinking? Without thinking.

2012 Ford Mustang
1995 BMW 540i/A
1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
  Reply


Forum Jump: