The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Are you gonna buy a PS3?
No
0%
0
Yes, but when the price comes down (post your price point).
0%
0
Yes I'm going to buy it at launch.
0%
0
0 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Why Sony is going to hell
#76
Id rather upgrade my PC than buy one of those boxes.

I think most likely Id be inclined to buy a PS3 mainly for Metal Gear.

The 360 is finally hitting its stride with Gears of War but im not into action shooters enough to buy it for that

Wii looks interesting....but thats where it ends.


ultimately I dont play video games enough anymore to justify the purchase. And if I do play my favorite genres are sim racing and a story based game like metal gear or resident evil. Since the sim racers are all better on PC, that doesnt leave a lot of motivation to buy a $500 system for 1 game
SM #55 | 06 Titan | 12 Focus | 06 Exige | 14 CX-5
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: