The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




BRR Auto-x in Verona #12 [Oct. 22]
#45
I might be running a few minutes late in the morning, because I have to go meet my mom at her hotel on teh other end of town and then bring her and my sister back to the meeting place. If I'm not there by 8:30 just go ahead and leave without me. I'll catch up. Directions:

From Harrisonburg and all points North, on Interstate 81, take Exit 227, the Verona Exit. At the end of the exit ramp, turn right onto Laurel Hill Road (Route 612). At the second traffic light, turn left onto Lee Highway (US Route 11). At the next traffic light, turn left into the Government Center complex.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: