The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




BRR Auto-x in Verona #12 [Oct. 22]
#43
My car is barely not ready....I only had the past two days to work on it, one hour this morning and 4 yesterday.

Entire front end was completely taken apart including a/c condensor, radiator, front mount, headlights, intake manifold, charcoal canister, egr, all intercooler piping, gm maf setup, door handles, door interior pieces, cooant lines, throttle body, all vacuum lines, battery, hood, fenders, sideskirt caps, bumper.


So I only had time to do the intake manifold,emissions equipment removal and block off plates ( had to custom make them, stupid ass guy sent completely wrong intake manifold), front mount, radiator, radiator hoses and coolant lines, vacuum lines, throttle body, prepped the front bumper, welded radiator support togther (had a professional weld it) front bumper hangars.

Still have to put on the fenders, sideskirt caps, intercooler piping, paint front bumper, paint door handle, install cf hood, gm maf setup, headlights and battery.

I Will attempt to finish off everything but the front bumper and door handle when I go into work on monday morning. If anyone wants to help they can give me a call or come in to Dryft at 9: am monday.
2020 Ford Raptor
2009 Z06
1986.5 Porsche 928S
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: