09-07-2006, 10:08 PM
Or rain EVERY MOTHER%$@!#)(*%@#$*%ing DAY!
(living in Tacoma)
Oh, and west coast is full of frickin wierdos. Think of New Jersey. Now think of an entire COAST of New Jersey. Yeah. That wierd.
Oregon has only full service gas stations (and yes they get pissed if you fill your own)
Hippies. Hippies. Hippies.
There are approx. 100 billion volcanos in Washington State alone (I stepped in one by accident earlier today!)
The Seahawks lost the Super Bowl
No good chili shacks for hundreds of miles.
Auto-X? Sure! Right after I take off my mandatory 200 catalytic converters that California requires.
Earthquakes. Earthquakes. Earthquakes.
No good BBQ places (w/ exception of Famous Daves).
And most importantly!.....
no Jack to cuddle me...
(living in Tacoma)
Oh, and west coast is full of frickin wierdos. Think of New Jersey. Now think of an entire COAST of New Jersey. Yeah. That wierd.
Oregon has only full service gas stations (and yes they get pissed if you fill your own)
Hippies. Hippies. Hippies.
There are approx. 100 billion volcanos in Washington State alone (I stepped in one by accident earlier today!)
The Seahawks lost the Super Bowl
No good chili shacks for hundreds of miles.
Auto-X? Sure! Right after I take off my mandatory 200 catalytic converters that California requires.
Earthquakes. Earthquakes. Earthquakes.
No good BBQ places (w/ exception of Famous Daves).
And most importantly!.....
no Jack to cuddle me...
2006 Civic Si - Shazam!
