The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Rex has a new toy
.RJ Wrote:Rex, I can pick up whatever shifter shizzle you need sometime - although not sure when I'm heading to the h-b-g next.

If you're going to VIR you can just meet me with it there. Julie and I were talking about running out that way to go shopping, so maybe I'll just pick it up then. As much as it pains me to pay 35 dollars for glorified washers, people *swear* by it, so I'm gonna do it.

There's no short shifter, but the clutch engages/disengages *very* close to the floor. It wouldn't surprise me if the clutch wasn't fully disengaging. I'm going to adjust the pedal in the next few days and see if that improves.
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: