The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




I need some photoshop work plssssss
#7
I have a new dash to put in, I havent done it yet. It has to be color matched anyway. The rest of the car's interior is in good shape, but the color is fading in some places. I have yet to decide whether I'm going to dye what I have, but I'd really like to get it stiched in leather. I have an ex-girlfriend with the hookup on undyed leather hides that are about 2 yards each...takes about 10 totaly to do my car.
2013 Cadillac ATS....¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: