06-02-2005, 01:31 PM
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to say I'm still alive and now down in Amelia Island, FL. I just spent the last few hours catching up on the forum I've neglected for 2+ weeks :x (no damn internet). I'm having to borrow another intern's computer and internet.
Things have been great with the internship. The resort is really amazing and has some beautiful sights. Its really spread out, and takes a while to see everything. There is the main Amelia Inn (hotel with all ocean views) and several condo villas. I've been assisting members (those who pay $75k plus monthly dues) and guests in many different settings so far. I've done kids camp, group recreation activities on the beach, and learning customer service working at the information hut near the 2 main pools. All of the interns I'm working with are awesome and we go to the beach and bars all the time.
I'm really trying to make some RA or Roebling road events, its just hard getting 2 days off in a row. If anyone is traveling down through FL, Ameila Island is just past the Georgia border on 95. Please give me a call and stop by!
Best of luck with the GRM challenge- you guys seem to be doing great with it all. I really appologize I'm not there to help...
I'll be on the forum when I can!
Just wanted to say I'm still alive and now down in Amelia Island, FL. I just spent the last few hours catching up on the forum I've neglected for 2+ weeks :x (no damn internet). I'm having to borrow another intern's computer and internet.
Things have been great with the internship. The resort is really amazing and has some beautiful sights. Its really spread out, and takes a while to see everything. There is the main Amelia Inn (hotel with all ocean views) and several condo villas. I've been assisting members (those who pay $75k plus monthly dues) and guests in many different settings so far. I've done kids camp, group recreation activities on the beach, and learning customer service working at the information hut near the 2 main pools. All of the interns I'm working with are awesome and we go to the beach and bars all the time.
I'm really trying to make some RA or Roebling road events, its just hard getting 2 days off in a row. If anyone is traveling down through FL, Ameila Island is just past the Georgia border on 95. Please give me a call and stop by!
Best of luck with the GRM challenge- you guys seem to be doing great with it all. I really appologize I'm not there to help...
I'll be on the forum when I can!
1996 BMW 328is white │ 89 BMW 325i track car │84 BMW 325e for sale!│Past: 94 Honda Del Sol S, 2003 Toyota 4Runner V8 Limited, 1996 BMW 328i
e30/e36 parts for sale... PM me
e30/e36 parts for sale... PM me

