The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Race weekend ended early
#1
My planned weekend of fun at Summit Point ended before it started yesterday on 495N. I was hit from behind an hour into my trip to the track, causing me to miss the kart race today. I wasn't all that mad when the accident occured, because my car and kart for the most part were spared. The trailer and hitch assembly absorbed most of the impact. The impact actually sheared one of the straps holding the kart(hopefully kart frame is fine) to the trailer, but thankfully the kart stayed on the trailer. The trailer went partially underneath the car causing minimal damage to the car although today I noticed that my S/S Stromung exhaust is dented(notice red paint on muffler) and bent down about 1.5". It also caused some minor cosmetic damage to the bumper tag area.
Now the bad news is that I am told that dealing with the persons insurance company is going to be a pain. It was a government employee (FBI) that was driving a govt. car. I am told that it will be a long and drawn out process. So now, I might have to dish more money out of my pocket to purchase another trailer and hitch if I want to drive the end of May event at VIR. I already had to pay $325.00 to have the trailer brought to my house. What a pain. I am pissed :evil:
Rob

Sorry the pics are so large...
[Image: wOTEzMzAyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg]
[Image: wOTEzMzAzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg]
2002 Nissan Frontier
2004 Ducati 800SS
2000 Ducati Monster 750
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: