The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Is buying a Civic worth the risk of it getting stolen?
Yes, but only in Aberdeen
0%
0
No, no matter where you are living.
0%
0
Civics suck get something RWD:twisted:
0%
0
Springfield is a cesspool, but just get a car alarm
0%
0
0 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is buying a Civic worth the risk?
#36
well, i almost cut my power in half when I decided to got with the 240. I like it because it forces me to wring everything I can out of the car. Hence, I have to be a better driver, or else I am slow. This is why I think a semi-stock (read: brake and suspension mods, exhaust, and intake) hatch would be better suited.
In the end, it doesn't matter. Rob, get whatever you want to roll out in, don't worry about the thieves, if they want it, they'll take it. No matter what car you pick, as long as you keep your head out of your ass on track, and keep it well prepped, you shouldn't have to worry about collecting bits out of a tire wall.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: