The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Is buying a Civic worth the risk of it getting stolen?
Yes, but only in Aberdeen
0%
0
No, no matter where you are living.
0%
0
Civics suck get something RWD:twisted:
0%
0
Springfield is a cesspool, but just get a car alarm
0%
0
0 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is buying a Civic worth the risk?
#16
also keep in mind that, although the ITRRRRRRR motor is not super duper ultra mad V-attak fast, it still has a lot of power that you may not be ready for. Perhaps settle for a stocker for a while would be a better choice. Personally, if I had the nerve to actually buy a civic, I'd get one and run the stock motor into the ground before I did a swap.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: