The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Get-the-supra-running-day
#99
McMaster-Carr ownz me.

Well, after calling everyone in the phone book and noone being able to order me a *roll* of shrink tubing, I decided to check and see what McMaster had for me.

What they had was 200 feet of stranded, oil and coolant resistant 16G wire and as much shrink tubing as I wanted in whatever size my little heart desired. So I went to radio shack and bought an automatic wire stripper, identical to the one which dad swore he had around the shop somewhere, if only he knew where. Whatever dad, I'd rather have my own.

I ordered it tuesday evening and it arrived this morning. So I guess I'll spend all of my spring break soldering. I also finally found a machine shop who wouldn't charge me 8 million dollars to mill an edge on this block of steel I have. They're a little backed up, but I should have it before the end of next week. So now it's a question of replacing valve stem seals, getting my harness done, checking my block, putting everything back together, and then figuring out what I did wrong.

Smile
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: