05-26-2017, 10:50 AM
Man that's rough. I don't how this typically works for people that race all the time, but do you have any sort of track insurance or are you just out the cost of the car?
It makes me think twice about ever tracking mine. I know it's super unlikely given mine has been street driven it's entire life, but even so, it did have cracks around the subframe mounts before I reinforced that.
The E46 has some serious design flaws in the chassis that are only getting worse as they get older.
It makes me think twice about ever tracking mine. I know it's super unlikely given mine has been street driven it's entire life, but even so, it did have cracks around the subframe mounts before I reinforced that.
The E46 has some serious design flaws in the chassis that are only getting worse as they get older.
2015 VW GTI | 2007 4Runner Sport
SOLD
2010 Nissan 370z | 2003 BMW M3
2005 Subaru WRX | 2010 BMW 135i | 1999 BMW M3
2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 | 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX SE
1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula | 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX | 1996 Pontiac Firebird
SOLD
2010 Nissan 370z | 2003 BMW M3
2005 Subaru WRX | 2010 BMW 135i | 1999 BMW M3
2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 | 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX SE
1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula | 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX | 1996 Pontiac Firebird

