The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
[Image: blackberrykeyone2.jpg?itok=nmDJlEQc]

[Image: 2690f8ec22bffe094c26c819ad7a6f86.gif]

JPolen01 Wrote:I'm still looking into if the chrome os can run iTunes. Quick glance on the Internet says no but Justin sent me a link that says it's possible. Need to check that out. How much for the Asus? Assuming it's still functional?
$150 I guess, I've used it daily for 1.5 years but in really good shape. Only thing I never figured out is that battery use is too high when sleeping, so I let it hibernate after an hour which works. As windows continues to bloat the 2GB ram and this processor are a little painful when I'm asking it to do a few things at once.
Let me spend a little time this weekend on my son's Chromebook and see if I can get it to do everything I need before I give this Asus up. brb.
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a van is a good guy with a van
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: