The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Apoc Wrote:Our sales tax is 10%, so buying in store is pretty much never cheaper.

This S8 is the tits, btw. Amazing what a fresh battery can do.
Wow I thought ours was high at 8-8.5%, 10% is rape. Stinks a lot of online retailers (including your company in some cases) are starting to charge state sales tax.

I can't wait to get mine, company ordered it on Monday! I get a 25% corporate discount on Verizon accessories so I ordered an identical Incipio case to the one I have on my S7. Even though it's a company phone, I drop phones all the time so i figure it's a good investment per usual
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: