The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Apoc Wrote:
WRXtranceformed Wrote:So our "promotional rate" for 500down/200up internet just expired and it's jumping to $79.95/mo. I can upgrade through the remainder of my contract to 1gigdown/1gigup for $99.95/mo. Think it's worth it? Should I chase world dominance with a faster than light (FTL) internets speed for $20 / month more than I have to pay now? (which is $25/mo more than I was paying)

Think you answered your own question.

WRXtranceformed Wrote:I just don't see the value in paying more than that for something that is, in the grand scheme of things, just a novelty in my wife and I's life.
Well yeah but I was referring to TV there not internet speed. We stream a lot now with all of the Roku devices, Playstation gaming, laptops / phones and my workstation. We may also be adding a camera and doorbell system that operates on wifi
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: