03-16-2017, 02:24 PM
WRXtranceformed Wrote:So our "promotional rate" for 500down/200up internet just expired and it's jumping to $79.95/mo. I can upgrade through the remainder of my contract to 1gigdown/1gigup for $99.95/mo. Think it's worth it? Should I chase world dominance with a faster than light (FTL) internets speed for $20 / month more than I have to pay now? (which is $25/mo more than I was paying)
Think you answered your own question.
WRXtranceformed Wrote:I just don't see the value in paying more than that for something that is, in the grand scheme of things, just a novelty in my wife and I's life.
'76 911S | '14 328xi | '17 GTI | In memoriam: '08 848, '85 944
"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
