The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
The one dude that came out yesterday to take a look said he'll see a ton of crap left over from the construction of the house. Ours was built about 10 years ago and I'm sure it hasn't been cleaned before. Add a dog and some kids, and I'm sure we're bringing Sticking my head in a couple of the intakes, you can see a lot of dust on the walls of the ducts. Have some other companies coming to quote next week, but it's looking to be in the $900-1300 range, there are two heat pumps though, so I'm sure it's a lot of linear feet of duct work.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: