The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Yea we almost always have an issue on the bill after in store visits. We wanted the same insurance we had which was $8 or $9 and I checked and they upgraded us to the $11. And I specifically asked the guy if switching to the new style of plan would be beneficial and he said no. Which I guess is true, it's not beneficial for them to have to give me 14gb for less than I pay for 10. And I do use quite a bit of data using GPS for work and forgetting to turn WiFi back on after turning it off at home because if you remember our new modem and router suck and I'm not sure how to fix it still.

But anyways, also getting fed up with the phone company games. "Hey, we came out with this program where you pay per month for your device cost and after a year, you can trade it in for an upgrade" ok cool. Go back a year later, hey now when you upgrade, you pay for device by the month but you're not going to get shit until you pay it all the way off and then you can start the process over.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
2004 Honda S2000
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800

1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: