12-18-2014, 03:26 PM
point is paypal exists and is exactly what you described versus facebook payment which does not, (and do you really shop at an oil company website?)
homedepot takes paypal not just online but in-person too which is pretty awesome.
and in my online shopping now if there isnt paypal or amazon payments then I dont buy there.
I used to get temporary card #s but thats kind of a pain.
i really just hope some standard catches on, and one that isnt walled garden proprietary apple pay bullshit. paypal looks like the best option right now, but amazon has the scale to push out to retail payments if they want to also.
homedepot takes paypal not just online but in-person too which is pretty awesome.
and in my online shopping now if there isnt paypal or amazon payments then I dont buy there.
I used to get temporary card #s but thats kind of a pain.
i really just hope some standard catches on, and one that isnt walled garden proprietary apple pay bullshit. paypal looks like the best option right now, but amazon has the scale to push out to retail payments if they want to also.
