The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Anyone have any recommendations for a hands free bluetooth kit? My fiance's civic doesn't have bluetooth and with MD's new hands free law she needs something. Speaker phone on the iPhone won't cut it anymore. I was looking at this <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/Kinivo-BTC450-Bluetooth-Hands-Free-Input/product-reviews/B009NLTW60/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_next_3?ie=UTF8&pageNumber=3&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending">http://www.amazon.com/Kinivo-BTC450-Blu ... Descending</a><!-- m --> but I'm a little skeptical. It has great review which I like, but I'm unsure exactly how it will work. It provides audio through the aux input (2 in the car) so will the radio need to be on AUX all of the time to receive a call? Assuming she is playing music via bluetooth that won't be a problem. If she is listening to the radio it seems she will need to toggle to AUX (only 1 button) and then answer the call. It's not the end of the world if she has to do that if she gains hands free calling and bluetooth music streaming.
2019 Accord Sport 2.0 A/T
2012 Civic Si - Sold
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: