The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
JPolen01 Wrote:I recently picked up this Vizio sound bar set up. [Image: 81VX%2BuYVdHL._SL1500_.jpg] <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-S4251w-B4-Soundbar-Subwoofer-Satellite/dp/B00CDIK908/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397746578&sr=8-1&keywords=vizio+sound+bar">http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-S4251w-B4-S ... +sound+bar</a><!-- m -->

I also have that. Replaced my bangin' 5.1 system (no room for it at new house). Very pleased.
I Am Mike
4 wheels:  '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)

No longer onyachin.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: