The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




2010 BMW 135i
#42
SlimKlim Wrote:Those M-sports are 18s right? They do look really good on the car. My favorites are the older 135i 5-spokes though. They also look surprisingly good on E36s.

Yeah they are 18x7.5 up front and 18x8.5 in the rear. I do really like the Apex EC-7's on these cars, but I like the stock ones enough that I'll probably just keep them for a while. More money to spend elsewhere. Maybe I'll powdercoat them at some point since they do have some curb rash from the first owner.

BLINGMW Wrote:wow that smart key souds sooo smart! So much better than a key. :|

It is convenient. You never have to take the key out of your pocket for normal day to day stuff.
2015 VW GTI  |  2007 4Runner Sport

SOLD
2010 Nissan 370z  |  2003 BMW M3
2005 Subaru WRX | 2010 BMW 135i | 1999 BMW M3
2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 | 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX SE
1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula | 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX | 1996 Pontiac Firebird
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: