02-06-2014, 09:28 AM
I have a Harmony 550 that I bought in college. Absolutely love it, but I agree with you Justin - it's starting to get worn out. Definitely will keep it for my bedroom (since I hardly ever use TV in there, but would be nice to combine TV + AppleTV remotes) when the time comes to replace it. Not sure what to replace it with yet, but what you got looks good.
My parents have some ballersauce Harmony that I helped them pick out years ago. It's got a color screen (but not touchscreen) and is more worn out than mine. Haven't bothered to look at replacements for them, but RF is a must as all their components are behind a closed cabinet door. Is this the cheapest RF option they sell?
My parents have some ballersauce Harmony that I helped them pick out years ago. It's got a color screen (but not touchscreen) and is more worn out than mine. Haven't bothered to look at replacements for them, but RF is a must as all their components are behind a closed cabinet door. Is this the cheapest RF option they sell?
Now:
'16 Ram 1500 | '97 BMW M3 | Some Press Loan
Then:
87 BMW 325e | 91 BMW 535i | 96 BMW 328i | 95 BMW 325i | 95 Mazda Miata | 13 Focus ST | 09 BMW 128i | 00 Pontiac Firebird | 05 Yukon Denali | 96 BMW 328iC | 11 Ford F-150 | 06 BMW M3 | 10 Range Rover SC | '03 Ford Ranger | '18 Ford F-150 | '01 BMW X5 | '98 Volvo S70 T5M
'16 Ram 1500 | '97 BMW M3 | Some Press Loan
Then:
87 BMW 325e | 91 BMW 535i | 96 BMW 328i | 95 BMW 325i | 95 Mazda Miata | 13 Focus ST | 09 BMW 128i | 00 Pontiac Firebird | 05 Yukon Denali | 96 BMW 328iC | 11 Ford F-150 | 06 BMW M3 | 10 Range Rover SC | '03 Ford Ranger | '18 Ford F-150 | '01 BMW X5 | '98 Volvo S70 T5M

