The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Im looking to replace my macbook pro so Ive been doing some research. And being a CIS major, I figured Id go with a PC this time around. Well, picking out the perfect PC is so much more difficult than picking out the perfect Mac. Ive looked at tons of computers of every brand and read the reviews for everything Im interested in but there always seems to be at least one draw back that I just cant get over. Well, finally, I think lenovo is coming out with something I can live with for the next few years: the Lenovo Yoga 2. Thoughts?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.engadget.com/2013/09/05/lenovo-yoga-2-pro-hands-on/">http://www.engadget.com/2013/09/05/leno ... -hands-on/</a><!-- m -->
Past: 2011 VW GTI DSG
Now: 2007 Toyota 4Runner SR5
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: