11-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Put up or shut up? Got a deposit down on a diesel truck myself that I pick up this friday. 
I am all for more options. In fact if bmw comes out with a smaller diesel that doesnt require DEF, ill be coercing my mom into that and to get rid of the e46 m3 (that only gets 3mpg better around town than my yukon with a 6.0L).
I just cant see myself in the next 5 years putting down money for a car that isnt rwd, fun, and classed well in SCCA autocross. (i.e. diesels suck here)

I am all for more options. In fact if bmw comes out with a smaller diesel that doesnt require DEF, ill be coercing my mom into that and to get rid of the e46 m3 (that only gets 3mpg better around town than my yukon with a 6.0L).
I just cant see myself in the next 5 years putting down money for a car that isnt rwd, fun, and classed well in SCCA autocross. (i.e. diesels suck here)
2020 Ford Raptor
2009 Z06
1986.5 Porsche 928S
2009 Z06
1986.5 Porsche 928S
