The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




April 14th Madison Motorsports Car Show
Julie I'm honestly insulted by your post. I can't even begin to tell you how much time I spent planning this and putting the pieces together for the other officers. I made it explicitly clear that I needed the other officers to step up and I'm disappointed the lack of effort on some of their parts. I made it clear several months back that this day was of conflict for me because of work and I managed both events to the best of my ability. I had all of the key pieces there and a schedule sent out to the officers and what time I would be gone for set up for the halfpipe. I was out there setting up at 9am and everything was running very smoothly in the morning. When I had to hand things off... che e' fatto e' fatto. We tried out a lot of new things this year and I'm excited to set up the new officers for next year with some very valuable key learnings. I do give a shit about this club and I love what we're able to go out and do. Thanks to Dan and Jon who stepped up big this week because I reached out to them and asked them to and I wish I could have worked more with them this year. Also, Kristin was very helpful and managed to do a lot with PR. That being said we should get some Kline's next week.
02' BMW 330i 
20' CX-5 GTR
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: