12-11-2011, 02:21 PM
Ah - thanks for the tips. I'll try to re-list it.
I doubt I put it on autotrader - I'll most likely end up trading it in. As I was telling adam, I just listed it high to see what kind of bites it might get so I know how bad I'll probably get screwed on trade.
I doubt I put it on autotrader - I'll most likely end up trading it in. As I was telling adam, I just listed it high to see what kind of bites it might get so I know how bad I'll probably get screwed on trade.
2013 Cadillac ATS....¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲ █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
2008 Chevy Malibu LT....▄██ ▲ █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
1986 Monte Carlo SS. ...███▲▲ █ █ ███████
1999 F250 SuperDuty...███████████████████►
1971 Monte Carlo SC ...◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤
