06-15-2011, 10:57 AM
Apoc Wrote:
Did I really? I looked in the first few and didn't see it. Oh well....poo.
I bet Automotive News saw it here first! I was reading the paper and saw it. I need to find the first post on here and see if my predition about Mike was correct.
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM
Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM
Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins


![[Image: RepostGroundhogDay.png]](http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq170/lineofidledays/ONTD/RepostGroundhogDay.png)