06-15-2011, 10:50 AM
Sorta seems that way...I Loled.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110602/RETAIL03/110609962/1193">http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110602/RETAIL03/110609962/1193</a><!-- m -->
I mean, its a pretty typical car ad but the choice to show the movie theater and the darker tone makes it pretty obvious where they got the idea. More interesting is the balls they had to use the intro from and a really similar bass line to "Lose Yourself."
I'll go ahead and post for Mike
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110602/RETAIL03/110609962/1193">http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110602/RETAIL03/110609962/1193</a><!-- m -->
I mean, its a pretty typical car ad but the choice to show the movie theater and the darker tone makes it pretty obvious where they got the idea. More interesting is the balls they had to use the intro from and a really similar bass line to "Lose Yourself."
I'll go ahead and post for Mike
Mike Wrote:I like Audi better, boo Detroit can suck my ballz
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM
Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM
Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins

