06-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Ordered a replacement fuel pump, having it overnighted for $89 from VR Speed Factory, price is $69.99 for just the pump so great deal if you need a Walbro 255 and already have the install kit. Overnight shipping was only $8 over regular shipping. So install tomorrow and then drive it around this weekend/next week to make sure the problem is fixed.
Texting with the guy I think hes realized im not doing a warranty, and has been asking about any problems with the car during my ownership, which i cannot think of anything major in which was not fixed immediately after figured out. Biggest issue was the clutch fork which was fixed, balancer pulley, at which time I also did the timing/balance shaft belts. Anyone think of anything else who has been around me during ownership?
If it were me and nothing major had gone wrong with the car in the 4 years I have owned it I would be worried everything was going to go wrong, but I wont mention that.
So I think he is still in and hasn't mentioned paying less, just gotta figure out when I can meet him. He works 4-4 Sat-Tue......wtf kinda job is that.
Texting with the guy I think hes realized im not doing a warranty, and has been asking about any problems with the car during my ownership, which i cannot think of anything major in which was not fixed immediately after figured out. Biggest issue was the clutch fork which was fixed, balancer pulley, at which time I also did the timing/balance shaft belts. Anyone think of anything else who has been around me during ownership?
If it were me and nothing major had gone wrong with the car in the 4 years I have owned it I would be worried everything was going to go wrong, but I wont mention that.
So I think he is still in and hasn't mentioned paying less, just gotta figure out when I can meet him. He works 4-4 Sat-Tue......wtf kinda job is that.

