The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




FS: The DSM (1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX)
#80
First of all, keep the deposit, consider it money for towing the bitch back to your house :lol: Its yours, and although its a dick move, he did it. Ive dealt with such slimeballs over and over again that I have no respect anymore for people that pull that shit.


Mike Wrote:dj, seat me! feel free to leave it in the basement of my building and let me know... i'm never home.

Yeah I was supposed to pull it out las tnight and get it over to you, but then Justin broke down and needed all my shit. Justin should borrow his saab, bring my denali back up, throw the civic on the trailer and tow it back down with the saab. That is, if he is really worried about anything with driving the civic.

I dont mind him borrowing my trailer as long as I get it back before hyperfizzy.
2020 Ford Raptor
2009 Z06
1986.5 Porsche 928S
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: