The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Internship Advice for NOVA
#15
FWIW I wouldn't work an unpaid internship either. Call me an elitist, but if I was going to work and not get paid for it I would rather just take a couple extra classes at school.

I worked in model homes doing everything from cleaning toilets to writing contracts when I was in high school and through college. I made good money for what I was doing though and landed a job immediately out of school.

I hear what people are saying about taking a free internship opportunity and career development, but I'm going to play the devil's advocate and say that if a company isn't willing to pay you for your hard work regardless of what level you're at, they either can't afford it or they're stingy. Either way, there are better companies out there to work for.
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: