04-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Ok, here are some more pics. The right side of the tank thats all screwed up is just a fairing. It looks like a new windscreen, a handful of fairings, covering up that stupid stenciled frame wording, and a few other parts.
![[Image: ?ui=2&ik=2bc5277de4&view=att&th=12f12870...cf1_0.3&zw]](https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=2bc5277de4&view=att&th=12f128704751c422&attid=0.3&disp=inline&realattid=dd46607e4ecbbcf1_0.3&zw)
![[Image: ?ui=2&ik=2bc5277de4&view=att&th=12f12870...cf1_0.2&zw]](https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=2bc5277de4&view=att&th=12f128704751c422&attid=0.2&disp=inline&realattid=dd46607e4ecbbcf1_0.2&zw)
2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali - 6.2, Borla exhaust, yeeyee
1972 RS/SS Camaro - crappy crate engine, Edelbrock intake and carb, aluminum headers. The "one day I will..." project
2 Wheels: empty for now
Former:
2008 Corvette Z06 - H/C/I full exhaust 549 WHP 509 WTQ
2009 Corvette Z51 - stock
2002 Camaro SS - H/C/I
2004 Mazda RX8
1972 RS/SS Camaro - crappy crate engine, Edelbrock intake and carb, aluminum headers. The "one day I will..." project
2 Wheels: empty for now
Former:
2008 Corvette Z06 - H/C/I full exhaust 549 WHP 509 WTQ
2009 Corvette Z51 - stock
2002 Camaro SS - H/C/I
2004 Mazda RX8
