The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Possible Steal
#17
Yea I hear good things about them. What it really comes down to is I can't afford to buy fairings and get them painted. "You get what you pay for" fits like a glove with this situation. That being said, if I buy a $600 kit from Auctmart on Ebay, I'm gambling hoping to save a buck. If I win, I get a fairing kit that looks mediocre for half the price of a factory kit or less.. If I lose, I get a pile of plastic that doesn't fit and melts when the bike gets to running temp the first time. I could stay on Ebay 24/7 and gradually piece together an OEM kit. I don't know if I'm that patient. I don't think I'm going to order the Chinese Ebay fairings as soon as I get the bike home, I'm still tearing apart the internet trying to find used OEM parts in good shape.
2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali - 6.2, Borla exhaust, yeeyee
1972 RS/SS Camaro - crappy crate engine, Edelbrock intake and carb, aluminum headers. The "one day I will..." project
2 Wheels: empty for now

Former:
2008 Corvette Z06 - H/C/I full exhaust 549 WHP 509 WTQ
2009 Corvette Z51 - stock
2002 Camaro SS - H/C/I
2004 Mazda RX8 
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: