03-30-2011, 08:54 PM
Well I got some more details, but still waiting on pictures. The bike has 10,000 miles. Clean title. Most of the plastics will need to be replaced. The forks are straight. The headlight, and the brackets for the headlight and nose fairing are good. The gas tank may need a little work. The tires are good. Chain and sprockets are good. All electronics are good. The bike runs fine, and drives. If this thing rides straight and has no fluids leaking, I see no reason not to go get it Sunday.
2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali - 6.2, Borla exhaust, yeeyee
1972 RS/SS Camaro - crappy crate engine, Edelbrock intake and carb, aluminum headers. The "one day I will..." project
2 Wheels: empty for now
Former:
2008 Corvette Z06 - H/C/I full exhaust 549 WHP 509 WTQ
2009 Corvette Z51 - stock
2002 Camaro SS - H/C/I
2004 Mazda RX8
1972 RS/SS Camaro - crappy crate engine, Edelbrock intake and carb, aluminum headers. The "one day I will..." project
2 Wheels: empty for now
Former:
2008 Corvette Z06 - H/C/I full exhaust 549 WHP 509 WTQ
2009 Corvette Z51 - stock
2002 Camaro SS - H/C/I
2004 Mazda RX8
