The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Possible Steal
#1
I have a buddy whos dad bought a 2006 GSXR 600 at auction that needs fairings. The title is clear and bike runs and drives. The tank is good, forks are good, headlight is good and only needs plastics. I could get it for $1700. Right off the bat I think this is an awesome opportunity. My question is: how well can I trust the $500 complete fairing kits you can buy online? How quickly should I jump to get this bike?
2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali - 6.2, Borla exhaust, yeeyee
1972 RS/SS Camaro - crappy crate engine, Edelbrock intake and carb, aluminum headers. The "one day I will..." project
2 Wheels: empty for now

Former:
2008 Corvette Z06 - H/C/I full exhaust 549 WHP 509 WTQ
2009 Corvette Z51 - stock
2002 Camaro SS - H/C/I
2004 Mazda RX8 
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: