The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Should I get these?
#44
MichaelJComputer Wrote:oh yeah... i'm not going back to find where this was said, but someone said a high performance pad might give more pedal pressure than an oem-style compound? how? if anything the performance compund will be softer than a rock-hard oem compound... just my .02 that i came up with on the way to work.

Im really not sure what your saying. The pad doesnt give a pedal pressure. It all comes down to the pads coefficient of friction, which will be dependent on its temperature. You will barely be able to stop with a racing pad before its warmed up, but wants it gets hotter, the CF will have gone up and not as much pedal pressure will be required to achieve the same clamping force.

-Mike

Edit: I Really should say braking torque and not clamping force, although I doubt anyone is going to care, or even notice.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: