The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




What should I do
Keep them as is, just keep up on the maintenance.
0%
0
Sell the SHO to finance the current Talon.
8.33%
1
Sell the SHO and Talon, buy another Talon that is already built.
0%
0
Sell both, buy something else.
91.67%
11
12 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Car ADD - What Should I Do?
#37
MKIII Supra - :twisted: - I did love your car Goodspeed, I would have bought it if I didn't have 2 projects. How much does a well done (good paint, tasteful mods) MKIII run for these days?
C4 - Also a great idea, right along the lines of what I was considering if I sell both.

S2000 - not really what I am into (I cant fit in one anyways)
MR2 - I love a car that is hard to work on, but not really my style, a little more than I want to put up with on track (Andy seemed to spend a lot of time backwards in his) and overpriced for what you get IMO.
Why do people just post what they are thinking? Without thinking.

2012 Ford Mustang
1995 BMW 540i/A
1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: