The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Do you jump red lights?
Never
50.00%
5
Some of the time
20.00%
2
All the time
30.00%
3
10 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Jumping red lights on a bicycle
#37
I say this with the honest, most heartfelt love for all of you guys in MM, even you guys who are cyclists. So I'm not going to lump you into this category.

But cyclists are such huge faggots. If I notice a cyclist riding the wrong way down a road, or otherwise blatantly breaking road laws that hinder my ability to drive on the road I feel no qualms about blasting by them within 6 inches of their handlebar at 50mph. There is a reason why bike lanes on roads were created, as well as bike trails. Charlotte is a little better than most of the DC area from what I remember because a bunch of our surface roads were designed with bikes in mind. If you feel the need to ride on a road without obeying traffic laws, then I definitely don't feel the need to make you safe on your bike. That's why I laughed earlier at the cyclist talking shit scenario. I would absolutely LOVE for a cyclist to talk shit to me or have the audacity to touch my car in any way when he catches me on the wrong day. I would not hesitate to smash some fag's carbon fiber road bike over his helmet. Some asshole in NoVA punched my car one time and literally the only thing that kept me from bashing his head in a blind rage was the fact that he was really old and it would have been a completely one-sided fight.

ESPECIALLY with the scenario that Ryan pointed out, if I'm on a road and there's a "gang" of cyclists that are riding 8 people deep clogging up the lane in a 45+mph zone I could give a shit if I get flicked off, I'd love to see them all topple over like a bunch of dominoes. Get the fuck on a bike trail, and if you have to be on a road then follow the rules.

As far as blowing red lights or stop signs, I wouldn't stress over it just be prepared to potentially suffer the consequences. It's no different than doing it in a car.
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: